Thursday, February 6, 2014
Autumn reveries...
I crack up every time I see this first picture. Just a freaky little baby arm hanging out while she was sleeping.
Ryan to the rescue! We were having troubles with our dryer taking forever to dry our clothes. Then I realized one day that there were birds coming in and out of our vents. So Ryan took matters into his own hands and climbed up there. It turns out that birds were living in two of our vents and in the third, there was a wasp nest. Awesome. He took care of our uninvited guests and put up vent covers. He totally rocks.
We got to go to a football game this year thanks to our friends, the Johns. They had some extra tickets and we were thrilled to be able to go!
You'll notice in the next few pics all of us were in our BYU gear. Every game day. GO COUGS!
WHAT? My baby lost her first tooth? What is going on here? Her cousin, Payton lost her first two and month or two prior to Sadie, but she is an entire year older than Sadie.
She's growing up so quickly!
Yes, this next picture is of Boston asleep at the dinner table. Sundays are so hard. It has my least favorite day of the week. But that's a whole load of stuff we don't want to get into today. Poor kid.
And last but not least, my youngest baby started crawling.
She is so proud of herself.
Not pictured:
My super amazing friend, April, has a dance studio out of her home. She was due to have her baby in October so she had me take over all of her classes from September through December. I also taught one night a week at another studio in Highland. So I was working every evening Mon-Thurs as well as Tues mornings. That kind of schedule was fine temporarily but it sure made for a crazy 4 months! It was a really great opportunity especially since I dissolved my own studio over the summer. Dance is my emotional outlet and I miss it too much if I'm away for too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment