Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Big Girl!

In our home, "chunker-face" is a term of endearment -- Sadie had her 6 month dr. appointment and here are her stats: 26.5 inches long (78th percentile) and 18 lbs 3 oz (88th percentile). We just love her to pieces! Thanksgiving Pic
Her first time trying squash, also celebrating my new domestic skill of making baby food.





With Grandpa on Thanksgiving



The day after Thanksgiving my mom and I made this stocking for Sadie!

11 comments:

Melanie Herway said...

She is such a doll and it looks like she really liked your squash.

Brittany said...

what a little doll, oh you guys she is so cute! I love the stocking that is awesome! love you guys

Christie said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!

SStout said...

She must still be getting some good milk from her mommy to be at such a high percentile. :)
I loved your outfits for Holloween.

Cherilee said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your mom and Dad. I miss them. You can sure tell they love their little Sadie

Drea said...

She is so cute!! What a cute stocking too!

Chelsea said...

your family has talent! From the stocking, to the home-made baby food, to pie made from an actual pumpkin...you have me super impressed!

Brittney said...

Hey, that picture on the top is absolutely adorable! I don't think I have actually ever seen her in person but she is darling. Congrats! And I will never forget her birthday! : )

Unknown said...

Hi, so I think this is the only way to get ahold of you guys without Brian knowing.... but
I'm working on a Christmas gift for Brian and wondering if you could help me. I don't know if you've seen the ultimate gift but in it there are 10 gifts and one is the gift of friendship. I was wondering if you could write a note or a letter that I could put into a book for Brian about your friendship with him or something about him or whatever you'd like. Please email it to me at barefootbutlers@gmail.com
Thanks! love
Katie
ps Sadie is getting so big and cute I can't wait to see her!

Janni said...

Chubbaroo!

Matt and Debbie said...

So darling. Wow. I'm really impressed Ryan made pie from the real thing! And it looked great!! Merry Christmas to you guys!