Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thank Heaven for Paid Time Off!!!

Fun hike


Sadie loves the water!
I went out to lunch with my cute friends from high school and here are the kiddos that tagged along.
Sadie's first piece of black licorice. EEEWWWW...

Ryan:
This summer has been fun, but has been seriously lacking our beloved father and husband. He has been working full time and doing school full time, but it is almost over!!! Finals are next week and the summer of HE** will be over!!! Wahoo!

As for the title, Ryan hasn't used much of his PTO this year and in the next 4 months we are going to live it up! (I really think we'd both go crazy without it.)We have our anniversary coming up, my brother and his family are coming to town, and we are already excited to go to Cali for Thanksgiving. But the biggest news is that we are going to JAPAN!!! Ryan's sister and her family are living there and we are finally going to go visit. We are so stinking excited we know exactly how many days are left. (We are going in October.)


Erin:
So the original dance camp planned was to introduce the studio to new girls with the idea that they'd stay for the school year as well. As we all know I failed. But to my great fortune, I've planned a dance camp for the girls I already have and it is definitely going to work out. It is next week and thank goodness it'll pay the lease for the studio! YAY!

I get my husband back in five days. I know I'm a little dramatic, but I get lonely really easily. I don't know how spouses can be gone from each other for months or years like those that serve in the military. God bless them!!!

Sadie:
Says: water, dog, duck, hi, oval, puppy, banana, night-night, go, pull, toe and other varieties of sounds.
Loves to climb, swim, read books, run, run, run, and climb some more.
Has 12 teeth
Is so stinking cute.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I so understand the missing husband and Brian is only in school! I think it's a good thing to miss them- means we're doing something right- right? Glad to hear that the next camp is going to work and I'm so excited that you guys are going to Japan.... We sure do hope we can see you guys when you come out for Thanksgiving- Good luck with finals Ryan!!!

Christie said...

So good to catch up. Your baby IS so stinking cute. I am glad that you get some time together.. How fun to go to Japan, that will be awesome

Stephanie said...

That is great about Japan. We're in Europe right now with the girls and it is so much fun. And, what a great place to visit family. I'm excited to see pictures and hear how the trip went.

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Next time you stop by my work come in so I can see your cute little girl. Glad things are going well for you guys

JJH said...

I wish I could go to Japan! You two have all the fun while us poor little guys stay here suffering! So NOT fair!

Nicole said...

that little sadie is an adorable little chunk!