Sunday, November 2, 2008

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!

We went to a fun party Thursday night and everyone had awesome costumes! On Halloween night we watched one scary movie (for Ryan) and then one animated Halloween movie after (so I wouldn't have bad dreams). We had a blast!

Our Cute Family
Ha ha... this is Max Hall (BYU's quarterback...who is quite Caucasian)
Mummy Hot Dogs for dinner!



Monster Cupcakes ... thanks to Martha Stewart

Her little tail was so cute!
I just love her fat cheeks!!!

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Ah Sadie is so cute in that cow costume. I love the family ensemble, it looks awesome! We are glad to see you guys had an awesome Halloween

Christie said...

So cute!

Matt and Debbie said...

Good thinking cowboys!

Leah and Mike said...

What a cute little cow!! Love that costume :)

Drea said...

You guys look great! I love the tail too!!

Harper Family said...

My oldest Madilyn had that same cow costume for her first Halloween! We also went as farmers to match...too fun!
Glad you guys had a great Halloween :)

Raeanna said...

so adorable! I love the costumes that go together! So whose party was this that you got to meet Max Hall? That's lucky, I mean since you love BYU Football. I love the cupcakes, they look awesome!

Janni said...

i udderly love her costume! (I apologize for the bad joke!)

Gregg and Jaclyn said...

Your costumes were so awesome! I love Halloween! It looks like you guys had an great time.

Brittany said...

p.s. our new blogspot address is www.mikebrittanychiniqu.blogspot.com hope everything is going well