Sunday, July 18, 2010
Yes, I'm awesome...
I caught my first fish... ever. Can you tell I'm excited???
You can kind of see my baby bump here...I'm 20 weeks in this pic.
The fisherman in the background had a measuring tape and got it out for us... it was 15 inches long! Pretty good eh? Too bad it has to be over 18 inches to keep it.
P.S. I actually did very little to catch this fish. Ryan baited the line and cast it out. He left for a few minutes, so I reeled him in! Ha ha! It still counts though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry to hear you've been so sick. Hugs. Great fish picture. Congrats. I think the beach pictures are funny. True California style wearing a sweater at the beach in the summer! Take care.
NICE!! Congrats! Love the pictures too.
I love your face in that first picture! You are so cute. Miss you!
Way to go. That is a huge fish. You are a natural. Thanks for showing us a little belly action (aka I'm glad we can see you have a cute little pregnancy bump).
Post a Comment