Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I can't believe how fast time flies. I actually had a small breakdown at the store while picking up a card that said, "You're 1!". I was so embarassed that I was crying right there in the store. The other shoppers must have thought I was picking out a "deepest sympathies" card. Anyway, here's a few pics of my big girl.Here she is sporting one of her new dresses while showing off her response to the word TOUCHDOWN!
In her big girl car seat



She had absolutely no reservations in destroying her cake. She kept grinding it up in her hands and didn't realize that it was also food.


After giving her a taste, she figured it out.


Focusing...
mmmmm.....
20 seconds after presenting the cake to her...

We had so much fun even though we just had a small party with family. We love you Sadie! More pics to come soon.

11 comments:

Drea said...

I can't believe she is 1!! Man, she's cute!! And I see you got the Graco car seat. Do you love it?! I love you and congratulations on your beautiful Sadie turning 1!!

Sarah said...

Oh man... isn't it the saddest thing ever to see your baby growing up right before your eyes and there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop it? Seriously though, she is absolutely darling. Happy first birthday Sadie!

Matt and Debbie said...

Darling. Happy Wonderful Birthday!! LOVE the cake!

Chelsea said...

I love that you were tearing up in the store. Happy b-day to Sadie! Did you decorate that cake yourself? Talk about mad skills if so.

JJH said...

Que la Virgen de la Chinita te bendiga mi Hijita! FELIZ CUMPLE ANOS!

Nicole said...

what a milestone! great to check in on you guys.

Janni said...

why is the cake so much fun!Just wait until she's 2 and getting into all SORTS of trouble!

Rusty and Jessica Terry said...

Happy Birthday Sadie

Durrant said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! Wow I really can't believe she is 1! She is a doll!

Mike & Emily West said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! I can't believe it's been a year already!

Christie said...

Happy birthday girly! Man time flies. She is so CUTE... great cake smashing pictures