Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day!

My darling husband and I had a fantastic night! I really wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory, but unfortunately they don't take reservations so there was a 3 hour wait. So we decided to just go to the mall for dinner, and boy was that the best decision! We both got whatever food we wanted and then we people-watched! We played games like whoever sees the first nose-ring wins etc. for about 2 hours. It was hilarious. We also realized we have never done the booth pictures together as a couple and thought this was our chance.

After that we went to the Murray Arts Center for some dancing!! We had an hour long lesson on swing dancing and then opened the floor up for whatever. They had a live band and they played all sorts of songs. We got to practice our Cha-Cha, Waltz, and Swing skills. I was super impressed with Ryan's leading. We haven't danced formally since we had a couples ballroom class at BYU in 2005, so it was so fun to brush up on what we remembered without any pressures. SO FUN!!!

I love you babe!!!!

4 comments:

Drea said...

What a fun date!! I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! We miss you and love you both!!

Christie said...

You guys are so cute. :-) (ha ha, I had a typo that said you guts are so cute!) but I fixed it

Ashley said...

I have always wanted to do those photo booth pictures too. So fun! Happy love month to you! Hope all is well with your cute family.

Matt and Debbie said...

How fun!! You guys are great. Sadie is darling, and I can't believe her feet are so little. I love the photo booth pics!!