Saturday, April 26, 2008

More Pregnant Pictures!



My tummy is hiding in the black shirt, but I thought this was a cute pic of us.

29 Weeks

33 Weeks

I'm growing like crazy!

15 comments:

Raeanna said...

look at that cute pregnant woman!!! You are adorable! I saw your comment but I don't have her e-mail, do you? and if so can you e-mail it to me? Thanks! You're awesome, only 7 weeks left?!

Stephanie said...

You are SO cute! I love how you are wearing the same clothes in every picture. And, that black and white picture of you is amazing.

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love how darling you look pregnant. All it is your belly and your pictures are amazing. Haley and Jackson

Unknown said...

you look really good! I can't believe how fast time flies. You're almost there! I love the black and white one of you, so elegant. Hope you are still feeling good.

Jess Berg said...

Hey! Congratulations you guys! (A little slow on the up-take, but we are pretty new to this blogging stuff) Erin, you look beautiful! Looks like its just around the corner, best of luck & we can't wait to see her!

Matt and Debbie said...

So sophisticated in b&w. Man, your belly is looking BIG!! Are you waddling yet when you walk?

debby said...

you look beautiful as ever. i love the first picture and the dress that you're wearing in it. i don't remember looking cute at all at this point in my pregnancy.

Jill Lau said...

That first picture is so glamorous. So cute!! I don't remember if I commented on your blog yet but I was excited to see that you guys are having a baby, and so soon! I hope everything is going well.

Mike & Emily West said...

Erin! Can I just say...you look amazing! Pregnancy sure seems to suit you. That's exciting you are so close. Motherhood is great, you are in for a real treat! Hope all is well, we miss you guys!

Drea said...

I just love that belly!! Amber can't wait to play with little Sadie!

Christie said...

CRAZY MAN!! Seeing pictures of you pregnant!! I still think of you as a little high school girl. You must be just messing around and stuffing a pillow up there right???? :-) Congratulations on the upcoming baby! Yipee!!

Eric & Laura said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! There's nothing better than holding that brand new little baby! Good luck with these last few weeks. You timed it well, so you won't be miserable all summer! It's fun to catch up on you again! feel free to check out our blog http://elkebker.blogspot.com
Keep Smiling,
Laura Israelsen Kebker

Sara G said...

Is that little girl almost done cooking? Those pics are beautiful...can't wait to see the little one. Sorry we are so lame and haven't been down to visit. We haven't even gone to visit my mom. Hope all is well!

Matt and Debbie said...

So you MUST be feeling READY-TO-POP any time now! I'll keep checking regularly to see how it's going!

Ashley said...

How fun. Glad to read your blog and see fun pictures. You definitely look like a model in that top picture of this post. So happy to hear your delivery went so well and great to see you out to church yesterday! WOW!